What you will need:
- 1 Loaf of bread
- Paramount Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 C. Oyster Mushrooms, shredded
- ½ Avocado, peeled
- 6 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Large green papers, thinly sliced
- 3 Large purple onions, thinly sliced
- Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Tsp. Ginger, crushed and chopped
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil
- Ground black pepper/ chili flakes
On high fire, put a saucepan and add oil. Add the garlic, ginger and salt and wait for it to brown a little. Next, add the mushrooms and keep stirring them till they slightly turn brownish. This will take 5-7 minutes. Add the black pepper or chili flakes. Remove the mushrooms from fire and set aside.
Slice the bread according to your desired thickness. Arrange the tomatoes on top of the bread slices, add the sautéed mushrooms, the sliced green papers, the sliced onions and top with a generous amount of grated mozzarella.
For the avocado sandwich, top the bread with tomatoes, then slice the avocado on top. Make sure the avocado slices are thin. Next, top with onions, and grate mozzarella on top. Garnish with spring onions.
Bake the sandwiches till the cheese melts. Serve Warm.